Начните воспринимать музыку по новому используя Визуализации для всех Media Player WhiteCap - это один из самых лучших плагинов для визуализации звука в медиаплеерах. Он может генерировать миллионы сочитаний различных эффектов, поддерживает сглаживание и различные разрешения экрана. Лучше один раз увидеть его в действии, чем пытаться описать словами....
THE FOUNDRY MARI V2.6v3 WIN64/MACOSX64/LNX64-XFORCE WIN64: 290MB | MACOSX64: 342MB | LNX64: 324MB The Foundry’s cutting-edge 3D paint tool, MARI gives you a fluid and flexible way to paint directly onto 3D models - meaning more time spent painting and less time managing technical issues....
MakeMusic Finale 2014 [CRACK]
Size : 284 MB
Getting started is easy. Whether youa??re setting up your score, picking a music font, or watching a QuickStart Video, Finale guides you to perfection.
Enter notes your way from MIDI to your mouse, from scanning to Finalea??s exclusive MicNotator?, no other software offers you more note entry options.
Adding Markings, Lyrics, and More New in 2014 - Expanded Percussion Playback
Finale automates and streamlines the process of entering lyrics, guitar tab, chords, and more.
Finale makes it easy to perfect your score with handy editing tools like the Selection tool, Multiple page editing, ScoreManager?, and intuitive cut/copy/paste options.
Hearing Your Music New in 2014 - More Garritan Sounds
Finale includes world-class instrument libraries, support for external sound libraries, and several innovative tools to make sure your music sounds as good as it looks.
Sharing Your Music New in 2014 - Backward and Forward Compatibility
In addition to printed pages and audio files, Finale helps you create electronic documents that anyone can edit, print, and save. No one offers more ways to collaborate and share your music.
Educator Tools New in 2014 - More Resources
With exclusive features like SmartMusic? support, customizable music education worksheets, and the Exercise Wizard, Finale offers music educators more ways to save time.
Composing and Arranging Timesavers New in 2014 - Expanded Linked Parts
Exclusive idea-generating features, essential tools like transposition and range checking, and timesavers like Linked Parts are all included.
Production and Sequencing Tools
Finale is able to open or save as a standard MIDI file to work in conjunction with the industrya??s most in-demand production and sequencing programs. Video support and Finalea??s built in mixer are just two of many tools inside of Finale that help you prepare your score for final production.
Finishing Touches New in 2014 - Improvements to Rests, Accidentals, SmartShapes and more.
Finale is the industry standard because it offers ultimate control of the printed page.
New Features in Finale 2014
- New file format. Designed to improve compatibility, the new format for documents created in Finale helps you share your music more easily. Older Finale documents are automatically converted when you open them, and you will be prompted to save the file in the new format. You can also export your document to the older format for use in Finale 2012 (use MusicXML for earlier versions of Finale).
- Keyless scores. Create scores or sections with no key signature. You can also easily hide key signatures and continue to automatically display accidentals using the Hide key signature/Show accidentals option.
- Beat-attached Smart Shapes. Smart Shapes that previously attached to measures now attach to beats (in the same manner as expressions) with lines showing the attachment point. Beat attachment allows a Smart Shape start or end point to attach to a particular note, beat, or right barline. Affected Smart Shapes include hairpins, trills and trill extensions, 8va/8vb (ottava/ottava bassa), horizontal brackets, and lines.
- Smart multi-layer accidental and rest handling. Rests of the same duration and accidentals on unison notes in multiple layers now are displayed only once. Accidentals in one layer are also carried through the measure for all other layers (these can optionally be displayed in Staff Attributes or Staff Styles).
- Improved percussion functionality. There is now greater interaction between the Percussion Layout Designer and Percussion MIDI Maps, and Percussion MIDI Maps can now be removed.
- Unlinkable Special Tools. Alterations made with any of the Special Tools are now unlinkable between a score and its parts.
- MP4 support. Finale now supports loading MP4 videos.
- Improved Scanning/SmartScore Lite Enhancements. Finale now includes SmartScore Lite version X2, offering improved notation recognition.
- New ARIA Player. Finale includes the latest ARIA Player from Garritan, with more than 400 instruments including the additions of alto flute, bass flute, oboe d'amore, Eb clarinet, contrabass clarinet, piccolo trumpet, tubular bells, string harmonics, percussion "toys", orchestral brass mutes, flugelhorn, basic African percussion, steel drums, banjo, fife, tablas, Celtic harp, and nine patches from Garritan Instant Orchestra.
- Improvements to opening files. Finale displays all readable file types in the Open dialog box. Additionally, MusicXML files can now be dragged-and-dropped onto the Finale application.
- New method for Finale updates. At launch, Finale automatically checks for updates. Instead of requiring you to download and install the updates manually from the Finale website, Finale now downloads and installs the updates automatically.